Winners of the Hound category:
- 1st Place: Ch Starline’s Chanel (Whippet)
- 2nd Place: Ch Grandcru Clos Erasmus (Greyhound)
- 3rd Place: Ch Foxcliffe Hickory Wind (Scottish Deerhound)
- 4th Place: Ch Rokeena Carte Blanche (Petits Bassets Griffons Vendeen)
Winners of the Toy category:
- 1st Place: Ch Smash JP Moon Walk (Poodle – Toy)
- 2nd Place: Ch Linn-Lee’s For The Good Times (Pekingese)
- 3rd Place: Ch Hallmark Jolei Austin Powers (Shih Tzu)
- 4th Place: Ch Forevr Errol Flynn (Papillon)
Winners of the Non-Sporting category:
- 1st Place: Ch Robobull Fabelhaft Im On Fire (French Bulldog)
- 2nd Place: Ch Chaoyang Chick Magnet At Asia (Chinese Shar-Pei)
- 3rd Place: Ch Kepley’s Showbiz Razzle Dazzle (Bulldog)
- 4th Place: Ch Splash Di Caprio (Poodle – Miniature)
Winners of the Herding Category:
- 1st Place: Ch Cordmaker Field Of Dreams (Puli)
- 2nd Place: Ch Uri De Beauvoir (Belgian Sheepdog)
- 3rd Place: Ch Tolkien Raintree Mister Baggins (Bearded Collie)
- 4th Place: Ch Kridler’s Nutmeg V Signature (German Shepherd Dog)
Winners of the Sporting Category:
- 1st Place: Ch Willowick Talltean (Brittany)
- 2nd Place: Ch Poole’s Ide Got Water RN (Spaniel – Irish Water)
- 3rd Place: Ch Firethorn And Sandpiper Easy On The Eyes (Setter – Gordon)
- 4th Place: Ch Beechcroft Study’s Top Secret (Retriever – Labrador)
Winners of the Working Category:
- 1st Place: Ch Allure Blazing Star Alisaton (Doberman Pinscher)
- 2nd Place: Ch Winfall Brookwood Styled Dream (Boxer)
- 3rd Place: Ch Aviators Luck Be A Lady (Portuguese Water Dog)
- 4th Place: Ch Sno Klassic Play The Game (Alaskan Malamute)
Winners of the Terrier Category:
- 1st Place: Ch Roundtown Mercedes Of Maryscot (Scottish Terrier)
- 2nd Place: Ch J’Cobe Kemosabe Vigilante Justice (Fox Terrier – Smooth)
- 3rd Place: Ch Skyscot’s Poker Chip (Norwich Terrier)
- 4th Place: Ch Stirling Cool Hand Luke (Airedale Terrier)
Can you guess what are these?
These are actually Churchill Manitoba Polar Bears. I am in posting frenzy with Polar Bears today coz I just suddenly remember one of the movie scenes while I was studying earlier which there were Churchill Manitoba Polar Bearson that movie. But I really forgot the title of the film. If I’m not mistaken, The Arctic Tale in 2007? I really do not know. I am not sure.
And yeah, honestly, I am trying my best to forget that there exist pizzas in the world. But if you happen to visit me in my medical blog, I am still eating those like end of the world. LOL!
This movie reminds me of my undergraduate degree final thesis topic. I was investigating/studying on moths. Moths are often distinguished as butterflies but they are not butterflies. In fact both butterflies and moths have a lot of different characteristics which definitely separates or could be used in distinguishing one from the other.Anyway, about the film, I remember one of my Japanese friends gave me an original DVD copy Mothman Prophecies Movie which up until now I haven’t watched yet. LOL to me! Haha. Unfortunately, I also left it at home. Grrr.. And now, I am looking for a copy of the movie from the market but haven’t found any yet. Could anyone give me a link to where I could have this one film?
The film, according to those who have seen it, is not really that good. But what makes it interesting are the presentation of the Mothman creature itself. I am so curious now of what the mothman has made in the film. And oh, I have here below one summary if the film.
John Klein is involved in a car accident with his wife, but while he is unharmed, his wife mentions a moth shaped creature appearing. After her death, John begins to investigate the secrets behind this mentioned Mothman. It takes him to a small town of Point Pleasant, West Virginia, where he discovers a connection with the same problem. Here he meets Connie Mills, whilst he continues to unravel the mystery of what the Mothman really is. Written by simon.
White Nose Syndrome is condition condition wherein there is a ring of fungal growth around the muzzles, and on the wings of bats. According to scientists, fungal growths on bats has been due to loss of winter fat stores make them suffer from pneumonia due to the disruption of their hibernation and feeding cycles caused by warm and variable winter weather.
Poor li’l bats.