10,000 Hours movie starring Robin Padilla which is a fictional movie that is inspired by the life story of former senator Panfilo “Ping” Lacson won 14 different awards during the Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) 2013.
The movie was also starred by actors and actresses Michael de Mesa, Bela Padilla, Pen Medina, Mylene Dizon, Ketchup Eusebio and many more. The following are the awards which the movie has had received.
- Best Sound Engineer – Emmanuel Clemente
- Best Musical Score – Teresa Barrozo
- Best Visual Effects
- Best Production Design
- Best Editor- Maria Ignacio
- Best Cinematography
- FPJ Memorial Award for Exellence
- Best Story
- Best Screenplay
- Best Director – Joyce Bernal
- Gat Puno Villegas Cultural Award
- Best Picture
- Best Supporting Actor – Pen Medina
- Best Actor – Robin Padilla
Here below is the official movie trailer of the movie.