November 2011 Philippine Bar Examinations

The Philippine Bar examination will be starting this coming Monday, November 6, 2011.

November 2011 Philippine Bar Examinations

The expected number of law graduate Bar exam takers are around 6000. The examination will be held at the University of Sto. Tomas. The examination will be done in four consecutive Sundays of the month of November 2011.

Comments

November 2011 Philippine Bar Examinations — 4 Comments

    • am curious if its true that you have to pass 60 percent of the bar exam so as to continue for the remaining 40 percent?

  1. Hi Celia,

    I actually dont know and I am clueless when it comes to their process or system in passing the bar exam.

    I will be checking back and hop to the other blogs to say Hi as well.
    See yeahh

    Lady