Today marks the beginning of the middle month of the year. Phew! Time really moves so fast.
INDIANAPOLIS — Dario Franchitti drove 199 nearly flawless laps, then survived the last one with a huge break from a spectacular crash to climb back on top of the open-wheel world Sunday with his second win at the Indianapolis 500.
More of DARIO FRANCHITTI here.
Two years removed from a failed try in NASCAR, Franchitti held on with a scant 1.6 gallons of fuel left in the tank – a victory made possible by a crash that sent Mike Conway airborne and into the wall, and left the final lap to be run under a caution flag.
“Still running,” the winner told his crew over the radio as he crossed the finish line, while wreckers were moving out to scoop up debris from Conway’s accident with Ryan Hunter-Reay.
DARIO FRANCHITTI, Indy 500 Results.
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava’s Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.
PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!
According to the Times obituary written by Edward Wyatt, Mr. Hopper died from complications of prostate cancer. His death was first reported by Reuters.
Mr. Hopper, who said he stopped drinking and using drugs in the mid-1980s, followed that change with a tireless phase of his career in which he claimed to have turned down no parts. His credits include at least six films released in 2008 and at least 25 over the past 10 years.
More of Dennis Hopper, star of Easy Ride here.
Actor Gary Coleman died Friday at the age of 42. The “Diff’rent Strokes” star had suffered a brain – intracranial hemorrhage and died in a Utah hospital.
While the actor hadn’t landed a blockbuster role since childhood, fans have already begun outpouring support on Internet forums and on sites like Twitter.
We’ve pulled out a few of the more notable tweets we came across shortly after the news hit.
What’bout you – So You Think You Can Dance?
Is TOM CRUISE DEAD? OMG!
But well, those were just freakin’ news spreading in this early afternoon. It has no truths at all! Oh yeah, this made my day somehow pissed off plus an early reminder from my cousin who wants me to buy her small flag of the Philippines which she’ll be using this coming Independence Day. I’d already told her that it’d be better for her to buy flags in the flag store in our place. But since my mum visited me here in Cebu City, she just told me to let my mum bring the flag for her. See? Who then won’t be pissed off that I need to roam around Cebu City just to look for small flags? If only there is a Valley Forge Flag store here where anybody could just easily buy any flags, I won’t be more pissed off then. *sigh*
001. Real Name: Oh!! c’mon.. DISCLOSURE POLICY!!!
002. Nickname(s): GAGAY
003. Age: 20 something!
004. Horoscope: Sagittarius
005. Male or Female: Female physically..but just wanted to experience the other side for a day!
006. Elementary: T Central Elem. School
007. Middle School: T National High School
008. High School: Same
009. College School: University of the Philippines Mindanao; Post Graduate – Southwestern University
010. Hair color: Black
011. Long or Short: Short
012. Loud or Quiet: both sometimes..
013. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans
014. Phone or Camera: Phone
015. Health Freak: Definitely!
016. Drink or Smoke: nyahahaha!!!
017. Do you have a crush on someone: before, with
MY Surgical Doctor, but now? nyahaha!!! my soldier? LOL!
018. Eat or Drink: “both”
019. Piercings: A lot..
020. Tattoos: Under Construction.. I am still waiting for the right time for me to have me tattoos..
021. Social or Anti-Social: “or”
022. Righty or lefty: Righty
023. First piercing: When I entered UP Mindanao..
024. First relationship: Fourth Year High School
025. First Best Friend: Ilyn
026. First Award: At school!?!? in the blogosphere!?!? I forgot all!
027. First Kiss: I forgot! But definitely, it was the FIRST!
028. First Pet: Kenet..
029. First Big Vacation: I forgot!
030. First Love at first sight: Nothin’!
031. First Big Birthday: My mum told me and showed me photos, it was my 1st birthday.
032. First Surgery: Tooth!?!?
033. First sport you joined: Softball, Lawn and Table Tennis, Badminton, Basketball
This or That
034. Orange or Apple juice: Neither!
035. Rock or Rap: Rock
036. Country or Screamo: Country
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: Neither!
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: Neither!
039. Night or Day: Both!
040. Sun or Moon: Sun
041. TV or Internet: Internet
042. Playstation or xbox: Playstation
043. Kiss or hug: “both”
044. Iguana or turtle: “or”
045. Spider or bee: Lovin’ insects..that’s my specialization! I love both..
046. Fall or spring: Neither! Philippines has only 2 climates.. Rain or shine.
047. Limewire or iTunes: Neither!
048. Soccer or baseball: Baseball (it’s softball for women)!
049. Eating: Done!
050. Drinking: Done!
051. Excitement level: Duh!?!
052. I’m about to: finish my registration in medical school.
053. Listening to: my heart!
054. Plan for today: to watch movie with my mum!
055. Waiting for: my first day in medical school in Southwestern University.
056. Energy Level: Duh!?!
057. Thinking of someone: Yes! My soldier! Nyahahah!
058. Want kids?: Soooooon..
059. Want to get married?: Sooooon..
060. When?: No definite time yet.. hopefully, after my medical schooling.
061. How many kids do you want: 3
062. Any name on the mind: I want them to be named after me. Nyahaha!
063. What did you want to be when you were little: A lawyer, teacher, softball player and a WRITER/JOURNALIST!
064. Careers in mind: A Medical Student; Great blogger/writer and a professional Forensic Medical Doctor!
065. Mellow future or wild: Mellow future.
066. Something you would never try: Drugs
067. When do you want to die: After seeing my granddaughters/grandsons happily having their own family.
068. Lips or Eyes: “both”
069. Romantic or Funny?: “both”
070. Shorter or Taller?: Taller.
071. Protective or Caring?: “both”
072. Romantic or Spontaneous?: “both”
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?: “both”
074. Sensitive or Loud?: “loud”
075. Hook-up or Relationship?: Neither!
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?: Neither!
077. Muscular or normal: Normal
078. Kissed a stranger: Nope!
079. Broken a bone: No!
080. Lost glasses or contacts: Both!
081. Ran away from home: Nope!
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense: Just a gun..
083. Killed somebody: Never!
084. Broken some one’s heart: Dunno! Maybe..heheh..
085. Had your heart broken: Into ZILLION pieces!
086. Been arrested: Nope.
087. Cried when someone died: Off course!
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: Yah!
Do you believe in
089. Yourself: Yah! ALWAYS!
090. Miracles: Never happen.
091. Love at first sight: No!
092. Heaven: Absolutely!
093. Santa Claus: Yah!
094. Tooth Fairy: Yah!
095. Kiss in the first date: Yah!
096. Angels: Yah!
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now?: Yah! My soldier!heheh…
098. Are you seriously happy with where you’re in life now?: Off course, I am!
099. Do you believe in God?: I DO!!!
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people. LOL! I didn’t. Hahaha!
We just met at Dimsum Diner in Torres Street in Davao City where we had our dinner also.